If you’ve been going to several different dental offices to provide everyone in your household with appropriate dental care, it’s time to discover the benefits of a family dentist! Located in Brentwood, TN, Brentwood Dental Center offers a wide range of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental services for your entire family, all under one roof. Led by Dr. Mark A. Warden, Brentwood Dental can make sure that your loved ones' smiles are in top shape!
What family dentistry can do for you
A family dentist can do it all. These are just a few of the dental services that your family dentist can provide:
- For young children: the important first dental visit, which is the key to establishing a relationship between your child and your dental care provider. The first dental visit sets the tone for future dental treatment.
- For older children and teenagers: preventive treatments including exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and dental sealants. Preventive dentistry helps ensure that your child has a healthy smile for life.
- For teenagers and young adults: orthodontics to help your child have a straight, attractive, healthy smile. A straight smile is more pleasing and easier to keep clean and healthy. Wisdom teeth extractions are also a common treatment that teens and young adults need between the ages of 18 and 25.
- For older adults: restorative treatments including dental fillings and crowns, which can repair everyday wear-and-tear and other damage. Periodontal therapy is also recommended in many cases to help manage gum and periodontal disease.
- For seniors: dental implants are an excellent solution to replace lost teeth, restore chewing function, and curate a great-looking smile. Dental appliances such as partials and dentures are also a common procedure for seniors.
- For everyone: cosmetic dental services including bonding, veneers, teeth whitening, and many other services can provide beautiful results, especially for people dealing with aging smiles. Cosmetic dentistry can turn a dull, yellowing, damaged smile into a bright, younger-looking smile.
Give us a call!
To find out more about what a family dentist can do for you, call Dr. Warden's Brentwood office today at (615) 373-8307!